I’ve been quite busy recently so I wasn’t able to add some many things anymore, but I tried to check at least a few items from my Rainbow todo list:
– Added (Improved crosshair): Toggle button for crosshair on toolbar
– Added (Improved crosshair): option “1.11. Show axis markers without crosshair” controls display of price/time markers when crosshair is disabled
– Added: Auto detection of bar width tweaking
– Added (Chart trader): Hotkey to toggle Chart Trader “Auto scale” parameter (proposed by Karel)
– Added (Chart trader): Hotkey to move SL to breakeven (proposed by Karel)
– Added (Chart trader): Parameter to disable mouse over trade details
– Added: Candlestick+ chart type could collide with other vendor’s indicators, so I added an option to Control Center -> Tools -> Rainbow -> Candlestick+ menu to change slot for the chart type. Use this only if you know what you’re doing!
– Fixed: Error leak that could cause a Red X
If you encounter any misbehavior then please let me know.